Monday, April 28, 2008

Meme Monday, Awards and My Own Beatlemania

I am lame and having nothing to post about. The most exciting thing that I did today was spend 20 minutes in my car listening to the Across the Universe Soundtrack trying to decide which Beatles song is my favorite. I am in between Blackbird and Hey Jude. It was a rainy day and the only cure for that is some Beatlemania and my own personal concert.

What is your fav. beatles song?













ANYHOO

Pam posted this on her blog so I decided to join in the fun!

Pick up the nearest book.
Turn to page 123.
Post the 5th sentence.
Tag 5 other people.

I am at my parents house and I picked up John Lennon In His Own Words. This is what came up...

And in the 70's everybody's going nah, nah, nah.

I'm not tagging anyone and everyone!

I would like to thank some people for awards that I have received!

Thank you so much to Lori for this award. I lobe her blog and if you are not already a reader you should head over and check it out.



I pass on this award to Tracy from What On Mommy's Mind. She always posts though provoking entries.



Also thanks to Dana for this award. I love Just Talk. It rocks!


I pass on this award to Lori from Teacher turned mommy because she alwasy makes my day with posts about her son Blake.

Oh and we won the Spring Baby Wearing Picture Contest over at Baby Sling Blog! WOOHOO. They are holding another contest in May so be sure to check it out.


so I say nah, nah. nah nah nah nah...hey hey hey...good bye !

7 comments:

Lori said...

thanks for the bling! and the plug!!

my favorite Beatles' song... Imagine

Pam said...

happy raining Monday! How fun that you played along with the book meme! Congrats on the awards!

Dana said...

YAY!!! i'm so happy you won!!

Mozi Esme said...

Congrats on the baby sling award - I love that photo!

Taylor said...

Hey, congrats on winning the Baby Sling contest! Just wanted to stop by and say thanks to Denielle for the comment on my Babywearing Blog! =)

Tracy said...

Yay! Thanks for my first award! I knew you would win, the pics were awesome.

Anonymous said...

I have a lot of Beatles Favorites and "In My Life" was my wedding song.

Since you are looking for a meme, I tagged you for mine! Come and check it out!