Sunday, April 27, 2008

Mother's Day Photo Contest- 5 Minutes for Mom

A picture is worth 1,000 words...



and now your picture could be worth $1,000. Head on over to 5 Minutes for Mom and enter the Mother's Day Photo Contest. This photo was taken just minutes after Eliza was born. Don't I look Fab? tee-hee-hee I think I do because it is one of the proudest moments of my life. Too bad the ate stamper thingy ma-jigger is wrong and Eliza was born on 9/18! Let's just hope I never get Alzheimer's.


Ok. Ok. I couldn't resist posting one more pic. as a tribute to my mom who has helped me tremendously with little E. Here she is helping me bathe Eliza. I think it captures the essence of motherhood. That and post-pregnancy body shots are so much fun.



and in case you are wondering why I am blogging at 3:30 a.m- it is because I have restless leg syndrome and my legs are feelin all crazy like- so I can't sleep.

and don't foregt to enter my fun Munchkin giveaway!

11 comments:

Pam said...

beautiful pictures - you are so brave to post a hospital shot. I would like to burn all my hospital shots!

Dana said...

I can remember crying at work when Pete sent me this picture - it feels just like yesterday!

Stacey Moore said...

so sweet!!

Rebecka said...

That picture of you after she was born looks amazing. You look so great. I didn't look so great after I had Preston. But I felt great.
The picture of you and your mom is cute.

Anonymous said...

Those are both great pictures! Cute blog design btw.

Heather said...

oh, what lovely pics!

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful baby girl. You look great too!

Jen said...

You are both beautiful in the picture. Congrats.
Oh, I also love the baby swim pics too...I'm now going to find something like that for my baby and me to sign up for.

Anonymous said...

I wish my Mom was close by! I miss her so much and seeing your mom with you and Eliza makes me teary! Boo hoo!

ohAmanda said...

I love it! Any picture of a grandma, mom & baby---it's the best!

jenn said...

Great pictures! Glad I found your blog. :o)