Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Little Angel

These were our first pics using the backdrop Peter and I made last weekend . It is a little too wrinkly for my liking-but I am happy overall. Hopefully we will take more later today if princess fussy pants is in an obliging mood.
054
Here is my little angel wearing her Angel Halo from EternalHope- Fun Stuff For Your Little Angels. Heather over at Maternal Spark is responsible for creating this adorable headband for my little angel. Please check out her Etsy shop to see more of her charming creations. This is a great gift for so many occasions. Let's face the fact that our little ones aren't always- shall we say- angelic. I recommend that you take a deep breathe, insert some ear plugs, pop on the headband and in minutes you'll be in heaven.

The tutu was made by Stacy from Sara Rose Tutus. It is precious- especially when paired with the Angel Halo. If you would like to have a tutu made for your LO check our her blog. Stacy now has gift certificates available. I think this would make a unique shower gift.

041

I seriously give these moms so much credit. They are amazing and extremely creative. Please take a minute to check them out!




To view the rest of Eliza's photo shoot pop on over to my Flickr account


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute photos!!

Pam said...

what a sweet little angel!

Lori said...

too cute

Anonymous said...

Adorable x3! Adorable baby, pictures and outfit!

Stacy said...

Those pics are wonderful! She makes the tutu and halo look awesome!

2Forgetful said...

Oh my goodness, what adorable pictures!!!

Therapeutic Threads said...

What an adorable set of pictures! So cute.

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

OH. MY. GOSH.

She is SOOO cute in that tutu and halo!

Now all you need is a fun frame to put those pics in (shameless self plug, I know - trust me, you'll like my giveaway!)
Mommy Always Wins

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness...Eliza is SOOO cute in those pictures! I love them!! :) She looks verrry angelic. ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed that you MADE a backdrop and even more impressed that your hubby helped do it!

The pics are adorable!

Mommy Mechanics said...

She is so cute! Good job on the back drop.

Tracy said...

I think you found your new calling. These pics came out great (the cute kid helps too LOL). I like the wrinkles on the backdrop.

Anna said...

Oh my goodness....such adorable photos! Love the outfit! :)