Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloweeeeeeen Fun!

Since Pete didn't want to dress up for Halloween I am not dressing up this year. Unless I can whip out a quick mouse costume. Eliza is going to be a lion and I really wanted Pete and I to dress up like Dorothy and the Scarecrow. Actually, I really wanted to be Elphaba but was scared that E would freak if I painted my face green. Unfortunately, Pete put the kabash on that one. So this morning I was thinking Eliza could go as the Lion and I could go as the mouse. Who doesn't love a good fable? Too bad I don't have any mouse ears. :(

Later we are trick or treating with Rose, Mark, and Alessia! Afterwards we will be eating a Roasted Butternut Squash and Apple soup that I am attempting to make! It is roasting now and house smells so amazingly yumm-o!

Since my dreams of dressing up this year were squelched like poor Elphie under a bucket of water I am left to this! I guess a skeleton is cool. I always did love this song when I was in elementary school.

Ghost of John
Have you seen the ghost of John
long white bones with the skin all gone
ohh-Ohhhh-oh-oh
wouldn't it be chilly with no skin on
Indeed it would be chilly!


Thanks to Dana for this Halloween fun!



You Should Be a Skeleton



You are seen as funny and wacky. You enjoy being the entertainer.

You see Halloween as a big party, and you love every costume and decoration.



You don't get all that scared on Halloween, though you wish you still did!

You love anything gruesome or horrifying. You definitely have a fetish for the macabre.



5 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Happy Halloween!!!!

Mommy Mechanics said...

Haha I got a plain old boring pumkin lol. Im not dressing up this year either. Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Werewolf? I thought of being elphaba 2 years ago when I first read the book and then again this year but i decided that since I won't be seeing Wicked until next weekend, that might be a good thing to save for next year... when i'm more prepared

Dana said...

happy halloween!!!!

EP said...

Happy Halloween! Did you go as a mouse? Was E the cutest thing EVER as a lion? I bet so!