Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloween Candy Post and a Late WW

Join in the Halloween fun with Lori


What kinds have you bought (or will buy)? None for trick or treaters. we live in a condo and no one comes. :( I bought peanut butter cups for Pete!

Why did you choose that type(s)? It is Pete's favorite.

What is your favorite type of candy? Chunk Bars!

What was your favorite type as a child? Chunk and Snickers- nothing with nougat----ok I make an exception for the peanut butter nougat in Snickers

How many candy pieces do you give each trick-or-treater? When i am at my mom's usually 2

Will you take your child out trick-or-treating? YES!!!

Will you let him/her eat any of the candy? NO!

Does your child have a favorite candy? not yet

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

How incredibly adorable!!!

Rick said...

Cute photo. I'd hate to meet those two in a dark alley. Scary!!!

Anonymous said...

WTF, E can't eat candy on halloween? What if its organically grown, non-gmo, vegan certified?

Stephanie said...

What an adorable picture!!!!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute picture!

Melissa said...

Eliza is getting SO big and too adorable! I started a blog...sigh...lol! Check it out!http://motherlessdaughtersandmoms.blogspot.com/

Andrea said...

Finally a mom after my own heart - who doesn't think it's mean not to give your babies/toddlers any candy! :) There'll be plenty of time for candy when they're older...

Rose said...

We got some cute pics that day! I still can't believe we don't get any trick or treaters in our development. I don't know if I'll bother getting any candy this year.

Want to take the girls out together since they make such a cute pair?

Anonymous said...

That picture is soooo adorable!

Lori said...

that is such a cute pic!

there is bling on my blog for you

Mommy Mechanics said...

How cute! I am not sure if Trey is even gonna get the chance to wear his costume cause he freaks out everytime I try it on him lol.