Friday, November 7, 2008

Menu Planning Madness

someone get me a straight jacket...I have caught the menu planning bug and now my goal is to menu plan meals for the entire month of December. Yup! I have lost my mind. I have been doing weekly plans for a few weeks and I am starting to see how much it actually helps me with food shopping and with organizing my week. So far all I have done is create a template for the month of December. I filled in the holidays and holiday gatherings and have many days to fill.

SOOOOOOO

I am asking you about your favorite dinner recipes. Will you, pretty please, send them to me to use in my meal planning? I will be sure to give you props. I am looking for your go to dinners that are a hit every time, simple to make and of course TASTY and healthy too!

4 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Please send me some of your menu planning vibes my way - we have GOT to do this!!!!

Lori said...

I plan each week, but I don't think I could do a whole month... I give you kudos!

Some of our favorite go to recipes... chicken salsa over couscous, chili, chicken fajitas, baked potato with salad, breakfast for dinner, panini sandwiches things like that. I try to keep my meals simple for the most part

--good luck!

Jen R. said...

Our quick and easy fave is Tuna Noodle Casserole...with chicken instead of tuna. 3 cups wide egg noodles (boiled), some shredded or cubed cheese (as much/little as you prefer), can of chicken, can of cream of mushroom and 2 tablespoons of milk. You can also add any spices or veggies if you like. Mix it all together put in a square pyrex dish. Melt some butter stir in some bread crumbs. Cover the top of the casserole in bread crumb mixture. Bake on 375 for 20-25 minutes. Takes like 10 minutes to prepare. Very easy! And you should seriously consider posting some of these weekly menus. Share the love!

Tracy said...

I try and plan each week not that we stick to it. I'll send you some of our fav.'s unfortunately I don't think any are vegan but maybe you can tweak them!