Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Eat, Drink, and be Yummie

I was going to share this website with you for Tasty Tuesday, but with all of the holiday craziness I am a day late! Oh well. Anyway, just in time for the holidays, check out this website EatDrinkandBeYummie. It has a great list of all your favorite over-indulgences including food and drinks. You can rate your favorites, upload new indulgences, and find recipes to all your favorite treats.


You can also read about a product called Yummie Tummie which has you covered after your major over indulging during the holidays! Yummie Tummie, the first shapewear brand that is comfy, sexy, and meant to be seen will visibly slim, shape and smooth you. It’s the first shapewear on the market that is actually comfortable enough to wear all day and evening.  I am looking forward to receiving my yummie tummie so look out for my review of this fabulous product in the next few weeks.

So forget your holiday troubles and fight economy blues by over-indulging with the delicious recipes at EatDrinkandBeYummie!




Happy Holidays Everyone!!



1 comments:

Elin said...

I like Yummie Tummie too but I LOVE Slimpressions. A great shapewear line that not only addresses my jelly belly, but my back fat and arm flab! :) I got my first one at Intimacy in NY. Sure wish I had bought more there now but fortunately herroom.com has them too (and free shipping!) I like that they are long. They sit on the hips so they stay in place. Love 'em!