Thursday, December 18, 2008

Holiday Shopping Poll

With exactly a week until Christmas and even less time until Hanukkah, I wanted to see where everybody is at with their shopping!  I know people from the one extreme of having been done since August to waiting until after work next Monday to get started!  I can happily say that I have pretty much been done for a while...just looking for one more thing which is much harder to find then I would have thought.  Oh well...off to the mall again tonight for the gazillionth time!  I got the best parking spot ever last night but there's no way I can be that lucky twice in a row.   


Looking forward to seeing your results  :)



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Lori said...

full poll!

Stephanie said...

I am finished and things are wrapped...but there are always those last minute have to have things that might pop up! :)

EP said...

Good luck on the shopping! Here's to hoping we all can get our shopping done by the weekend!

Tracy said...

Great poll! I was at the mall AGAIn today but this time it was to get the kiddies pic with Santa. NY & Co. had awesome sales going to try and convince the hubby that I NEED to go back solo tonight!

Missy said...

I did a good job of getting stuff done early this year! I even wrapped everything already, and it feels good!