Friday, December 5, 2008

Missing Our Music

As I mentioned in an earlier post I left E's purple CD case in the chair pocket on our first flight. I freaked when I realized it was gone and have been feeling sad ever since. Pete called the airline and it was never turned in by the flight attendant. I know that somewhere she is listening to my Raffi CD and I am very jealous.

I have been racking my brain trying to remember exactly which CD's were in the case. It was full up with probably 12 CD"s. This is what I have come up with so far andI just want to say I miss you CD's. We listened to some of you each and every day.

Raffi

  • The Corner Grocery Store
  • Singable Songs for the Very Young
  • More Singable Songs for the Very Young

Songs for Little Hands

Putumyao Animal Playground

Dream Baby Harp Music- E's bedtime CD :(

DVD

Baby Einstein World Animals

and that is all I can think of so far- :( E does the sign for music but I am missing her favorite songs and it breaks my heart. Flight attendant lady if you are reading my blog please send me my CD case. Thank You!

2 comments:

Lori said...

oh no! that totally stinks

Dana said...

i can make you copies of whatever I have if you want!!! I have lots....

But you don't like Greg&Steve right??

I do have others....