Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Smell a Rat!

So word got out that I was dissing cell phones on my blog. Apparently, the phones got to talking and someone told my phone I was complaining about how they are harmful cancer causing nightmares etc. etc. yada, yada, yada

So guess what my little chocolate chip mint monster decided to do today? Stop working! That's right. It just fell apart. The battery won't even stay attached. and I think I heard it laughing at me. I am on to you, you sneaky piece of overpriced metal. I don't even care that you are green and match my diaper bag beautifully. Your days are numbered LG!

Yes friends. My cell phone has decided to teach me a lesson. I have no land line. I have no cell phone. My car battery is dead. I am officially a hermit. I am like Tom Hanks in Castaway. Except I am stranded in a cold condo in NJ with a 16 month old instead of on a sunny island with a volleyball.

My mom works for FedEx. It could happen.



Has anyone seen Wilson???????????
and lastly, I looked out the window and guess what...all those verizon people that are supposed to be following me around-my NETWORK- are not out there. Now I have to go deal with the sandwich eatin EMO lookin tween at the mall who is apparently Verizon's only employee. Or I can call insurance and pay $50 for the same crappy phone that has already died on me twice.
Not that I am complaining or anything.

4 comments:

EP said...

Oh no! I hope your phone stops playing this trick on you immediately because non-working technology is awful!

Christy said...

Damn phone! Well, today is a good day to be a hermit because it is FREEZING outside.

CC said...

I love my pre-paid plan.... This year I think I'll spend about $50. For the YEAR! Of course, it only is cheap if you rarely use it.

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

It seems like the more technology they put into these stupid phones, the less they work. What is that?