I got this from Dana at Just Talk. She is a great friend with another great blog...if you haven't visited her blog yet, go check it out.
Before posting my answers, here are some rules so you can participate:
1. If you want to participate, leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.” (And your e-mail address, please.)
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
So... Here are the questions she asked me:
1. How did you know Ian (the hubby) was the one?
I think that when you can't stop thinking about someone and couldn't imagine living the rest of your life without them. Also if you know EVERYTHING about them and they know EVERYTHING about you...and you are still in love with them then that's how you know they are the one. Also I believe you should live together before getting married so you can see upfront how they really are so that you don't get surprised by anything! Men don't bring out all of their annoying habits while you are on dates, you have to move in together to learn all those extra little tidbits about them...and if you can live with all the extras then I think you should go for it! Shout out to Dana for setting us up in college!!!
2. What is the hardest thing you've ever done?
Having to watch my mother in law go through cancer treatment and dealing with the reality that nothing worked...
3. What is one thing you couldn't live without?
Other than the obvious answers - food, shelter, money, friends & family...I am going to say blankets. I have a hard time watching tv, reading, or sleeping without a big fluffy, snuggly blanket.
4. What are your 3 favorite foods?#1 - salad bars or make your own salads
#2 - cheese fries
#3 - smoothies (they are kind of a drink but are made out of fruit which is a food so does that count?)
#4 - (in case the last one didn't count) Fettuccini Alfredo
5. What is one thing you have always wanted to do but were too afraid to try?
Good question! Tricking the hubby into getting me pregnant :) No way I would ever try it, because we would be in divorce court...but it would be pretty awesome if I could pull that off. My backup answer would be a zip line through a rainforest...I have seen people do it on vacation but I am too paranoid that the rope would break.
Leave me a comment to play along!