New Years for me is always about reflection and looking ahead. Tied together with my birthday it is a chance to start fresh, make important changes, and be thankful for another year of life.
Looking back- 2008 or my 28th year- was kinda an amazing year!
I had so much joy
- I discovered baby wearing
- I started learning ASL and started sharing that gift with my daughter.
- I left work to take on my greatest role- SAHM
- I shared a wonderful vacation with my family in Hatteras, NC!
- and one in Kansas too!
- I celebrated Eliza's first birthday
- and my 3rd wedding anniversary
- I co-slept with a smile
- I spent half the year Vegan
- and tried to live a little greener
- I enjoyed blogging on an almost daily basis
- I started new family traditions
- I read more books than I can count
- I watched dear friends get married
- and held newborn babies in my arms
- I spent time friends- but not enough-never enough!
- I rocked my daughter for hours on end- and cherished each second
- I loved, laughed and lived more than ever before...
And a little sorrow
- Suffered through Eliza's never ending sickness from day care
- Lost a pregnancy
and I am really looking forward to 2009!