Saturday, January 29, 2011

Snap! Crackle! Pop!

We finally have Internet!

Pete is currently en route with a moving truck so we should have our things pretty soon. I think my love affair with the aerobed is over and has been for about two weeks -or in other words- the entire time I have been sleeping on it with two squirmy children. My back has been killing me. I slipped on the ice in Charlotte right before we moved and definitely threw myself out of whack. Add that to the car crash on Labor Day and it was definitely time to see a chiropractor.

I joined a local Green Moms meetup and the organizer's husband is a local chiropractor. I was able to get an appointment immediately and I am on my way to feeling better.I haven't been working out which leaves me feeling a bit surly. I am looking forward to getting back on track this week. It looks like I may be run/walking the Cooper Bridge Run in April at this point...we shall see.

I am looking into teaching some My Smart Hands Classes. The founder Laura Berg struck a deal on Dragon's Den recently.

I started a Meetup Group for My Smart hands Charleston Here! Feel free to join so that I am not the only lonely member...LOL. I am currently looking into possible venues to hold classes as well as possibly volunteering to do a class for the library.

0 comments: