Wednesday, December 12, 2007

30 minute mommy


Hellooooo! This is the thirty minute mommy here. This means that in 30 minutes or less I will find some aspect of new mommyhood to rant about everyday. Why 30 minutes? Well aside from my affection for Rachael Ray it has occurred to me that I now break down my day into pretty much thirty minute intervals with an occasional hour nap if I am lucky. No, not me-the baby. Why the rant? Well apparently while being home all day long I tend to build up a lot of frustration that seems to be coming out at DH (dear hubby). Hopefully, I can get it all out here and be well on my way to marital bliss. I decided to write down what I do all day long with my three month old daughter so I could show my husband. I figured that maybe this would help him understand why I am "crabby" or on the brink of insanity by the time he strolls in the door from spending all day with people who no longer wear diapers. OK, that is a slight exaggeration- the brink of insanity ended somewhere around 8 weeks old. Anyhooo, after setting up this blog and a quick rant my time is up. I need to go fluff the x-mas tree, do the laundry, cook dinner and take care of the baby. MMMMMMMMMMM a shower might be nice to at some point. A good rant is never more than thirty minutes away.

1 comments:

Lori said...

I too am a HUGE RR fan... and I agree about 30 min is all you get to post on your blog! can't wait to read more about your little girl