Monday, March 3, 2008

Yummy Larabars


OK. So Green Mama has posted about these bars and now it is my turn. I love Larabars! They are soo yummy. What do I love most about them? They have only a few ingredients...and I have heard of all of them. I don't get brain spasms trying to figure out what the heck it is I am eating. I actually feel good about eating this snack. Flavors I love include Banana Cookie, Pecan Pie, Cocoa Mole, and Chocolate Coconut Chew. They are also now found in some 7-Eleven stores Head over to the Larabar website to check out these tasty, healthy and all natural treats!

2 comments:

Rick said...

At first glance it looked like it said, "LARD BAR." That would not be so yummy.

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

Life with Spirit said...

Well that's fun! My name is Lara, didn't know there was a bar named after me. As if. Just passing through, checking out your blog. :-)