Thursday, April 24, 2008

Talk about being MIA! Where have I been?

It has been awhile since I posted anything so I thought I would say a quick hello so you all know I'm still alive.  The last few weeks have been super busy, and I was also a bit under the weather.  Not anything as bad as Danielle, but a major sore throat and laryngitis for about 5 days straight.  I couldn't really talk on the phone for awhile or say much during one of my best friend's bridal showers or another friend's wedding last weekend which was pretty annoying.  I give major props to Danielle for being able to do all of those postings while she and Eliza were sick because I was just not feeling it.

Also I have also been busy working on my website which I now own, however it is under construction.  I have been getting a lot of business through friends so that is keeping me busy. Just when I thought I was getting some free time to get back to my normal life of cruising the internet for baby stuff, blogging, etc...my niece & nephew's nanny had to take some time off after having a baby SO who do you think they call for help.  Aunt Heather to the rescue!  My sister-in-law put the kids in daycare for the summer however both of them work late and the daycare closes at 6.  So I will be picking them up 2 days a week about 40 minutes away and taking them home for dinner, baths, etc. I am really looking forward to this and I have done it all a million times before...plus a major bonus of me having car seats makes me feel mom-ish which is fun.  (I am a major weirdo!)

Also Danielle has been having such interesting things to say lately I don't want to step on her toes and post right over top of something she has just worked really hard on to talk about how eating bananas makes you more likely to give birth to a boy.  


So anyway, I am still around and hopefully you will be hearing more from me that you have the past couple of weeks!  :)

I am sure some funny stuff will happen with the kids & i will let you know!

2 comments:

Laski said...

Can't wait to hear all about it!

Pam said...

I am sorry that you have not been feeling well. I hope you are back to yourself soon. Yeah on the babysitting! Very cool of you to help out like that. Good luck with the business too- glad to hear you are busy with that.