Thursday, May 8, 2008

PMS RANT

So I realized that my favorite thing about being pregnant was not getting my period. I freakin hate my period. I started getting it when I was 10 (YES!) and it has been a long 18 years of suffering so far. Many of you know about my tampon incident about a month or so back- well now I am paranoid about leaving in another tampon. I seriously need to create a chart or something to keep track. I already use mymonthlycycles to help remember when my period is coming. Now if I could just set up reminder to remove my tampon I would be set. And can someone please come up with a medicine that actually works for menstrual pain and other symptoms. If PMS affected men there would be a commercial on every 30 seconds advertising the latest PMS solution.

8 comments:

Lori said...

what about setting your phone to beep everytime you need to change?

Dana said...

I seriously swear that men get their Periods or a form of it..

I hate my period too... What a sucky time of the month.. Period, Big boobs, bloated belly = mean teacher LOL...

Pam said...

AMEN! I didn't get my period for almost two year - 9 months of pregnancy and I nursed Riley for a year and didn't get it during that time. So...when I weaned him and got my period- it annoyed the heck out of me. I hate it. There has to be a better way!

Andrea said...

Yeah...I am not looking forward to getting back into the PMS thing again! I haven't had a period for over 2 years...I never got it back while nursing Tate for 1 year and then got pregnant on my first cycle or whatever...so I never got it at all!! Woohoo! Buuuut, I know it'll be coming back eventually....unfortunately.

EP said...

Yeah, I hate periods, too. It has to be a universal hatred. I feel like I've been bloated for the past week, so it's coming, and I am totally not looking forward to the way it is going to make me feel...

At least we all can hate on periods together, right>

Heather said...

Amen sista

Mommy Mechanics said...

I think I might just brestfeed forever just so I don't have to get one back. I feel for ya, I'ts been a while but I remember it like it was yesterday.

CC said...

Dude. One of the reasons I always wanted to be pregnant was to rid myself of my horrid, horrid cramps for a few months. I figure labor would be one day... I've even had surgery to help. Nothing has :(