Tuesday, June 24, 2008

No Ordinary Girl

My 10 year old niece Alli is staying with me for a few weeks. Today she told me she started a website for beauty and fashion tips. I told her I would blog about her site in support of her enthusiasm. I think it is awesome that she took the initiative to start a website. If anyone has a daughter or daughters who are looking to Get Girly have them check out her ultra cute site. She does a beauty/fashion question and answer feature. If anyone has a beauty questions for her you can drop her a line at getgirly@gmail.com. Or you can let me know what your beauty question is and I will pass it on to her.




Have fun and Get Girly!

6 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

How cute is she!!! And what a great idea for a 10 year old!!! Good for her!!!

Future Mom (Heather) said...

oh my god she's 10 already! i feel like she was a baby last time i saw her :)

by the way great advice on there...i am 28 & didn't know that stuff LOL

Auburn Kat said...

How adorable!

EP said...

That's absolutely adorable! And I cannot believe that she, as a 10-year-old, has made a Web site! That's incredible!

Tracy said...

I can't beleive how grown up she is getting! I will definately pass the site on to Justin's little cousins. She did an awesome job!

Dana said...

YAY ALLI..........