Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

I hope everyone had great holidays! We have been so busy I just haven't found any time to blog.

Jude's tummy is doing better. I eliminated dairy and that seems to have helped-everything seems to have gone back to normal. Just when that resolved itself Jude went on a bit of a nursing strike. It started the day after Christmas and lasted a few days-it seems to have settled now and he is eating better- including still getting up every two hours at night!

So I am pretty exhausted these days. The winter is depressing and I had a hard time feeling much holiday spirit this year. It was hard being home all the time but never having any time to get anything done. On New Year's Eve I just wanted to lay in bed- and it had nothing to do with turning thirty at midnight. I am just spent- very, very drained. I am looking forward to spring and have started spring cleaning early. Will 2010be the year I finally declutter? Who knows.

I have started thinking about preschool for Eliza in the fall. It would only be two days a week for about 2 1/2 hours. I think it would be good for both of us. I have been reading How to Raise Your Spirited Child (on my new Kindle!) and I plan to blog more about that someday- hopefully soon.

I have some parties coming up for Discovery Toys. I am trying to stay positive and motivated but it isn't always easy! I am planning a review of Measure Up Cups on the blog soon. Also, they are running a great deal if anyone is interested in becoming an Educational Consultant. It is more fun to work with a buddy. I am looking to expand my team. The kit is only $99 until Jan. 31st! It is a great deal to join- even if you only want to be a friends and family consultant. You'll get a great discount all year long.

What are my plans for 2010?

Spend more time with my husband!
Launch my DT biz
Teach Jude to sign
Eat more raw foods
Get organized
Get E potty trained
BLOG!

What are your plans for the New Year?

2 comments:

Lori said...

hope 2010 goes well for you! Remember the best resolution you can make is to be the best you that you can be... when you do that you've done the best for yourself and those around you

Christy said...

Glad to hear that the baby's tummy is feeling better.

And happy birthday!