Monday, May 23, 2011

Growing Out the Pixie


It is time to grow out the Pixie. I do enjoy the short hair but I just can't keep up with getting it trimmed.

It has been 8 weeks since my last cut and I might as well just go through with all the awkward mullety goodness that happens when you grow out a short cut.

Decisions. Decisions.

Do I let Pete cut it in the interim or do I fork out the cash for a professional
cut?

Either way I will look like this...


I Love it... I Love it ...I Love it!

It's time for the hoedown throwdown.

1 comments:

Rose said...

oh the mullet...I finally chopped mine off! The pixie is awesome and so easy to deal with (except for the oh-too-often trims) but growing it out is such a pain! I was so happy when my hair finally got long enough so that I don't constantly look like I'm between styles.
We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!