Thursday, April 26, 2012

Screen Free Week 2012

Next week is Screen Free Week 2012!

We will be participating in screen free week from April 30- May 6. This will be our 4th time participating in this event. While we do not currently have a television we do have an iPad and a computer. I am definitely guilty of spending too much time on the computer so I am positive this will be more of a challenge for me than for my kids.  I think it is helpful to unplug ourselves once in a while. I did it for over two months last summer and I really didn't miss it at all. In fact, I am thinking of a screen free summer again this year.

I am sure we will spend lots of time playing outside, reading books and making messes next week!

Will you take the screen free pledge?

Let our children play!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LjCr3h1MOYw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>iframe>

If you are in Charleston there are some local Screen Free events HERE!


0 comments: