Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tilt, Tuck, & oh who am I kidding?

So I have been MIA for a few days. Eliza had a really rough week + some- and stopped sleeping through the night for a few days. Hopefully, she is back on track. Plus, I switched her form BM to formula and she has been super gassy. This just makes me feel even guiltier about not breastfeeding-but there is nothing I can do now. We have her four month doctor appointment tomorrow. I can’t believe how the time has passed so quickly.

I am still working on getting motivated to exercise. I can manage what I eat just fine. It is that darn exercise I hate. Not to mention, every talk show this week is focused on getting in shape for the New Year. Bob green is everywhere! Somehow watching shows about getting in shape just makes me sit in front of the TV more. Sure I do some modified push-ups during commercials; Maybe a couple of crunches here and there. I checked out that best Life stuff and I do pretty much everything but exercise which is supposed to be step number one. It is just really hard with the baby. I really want that Hip Hop Abs DVD step-but I am cheap and don’t want to spend the $$. Seriously though, how many times can I watch Shaun T’s segment of the workout from the Ellen show on my DVR. I do squeeze my stomach muscle on long drives! In my mind the car version of Tilt, Tuck, & Tighten helps too!

Anyhoo, gotta run and do some more girly push-ups.

1 comments:

Lori said...

Finding time and energy to workout is hard with a little one. I always tried to squeeze in a bit of workout during one of Blake's longer nap times, but it doesn't always work that way (especially with a little litte).

Just wait... soon she will be up and moving, and so will you!

as far as the gas... I'm telling you gas drops and gripe water are miracle cures!