Thursday, March 13, 2008

Kagome Juice! YUMM-O

Prior to becoming pregnant I started to think more about what I was putting into my body. At the time I drank a lot of diet coke. I used to crave diet Coke and look forward to a cold can every day at lunch. My father enlightened me on the truth about artificial sweeteners- but I continued to drink the fizzy goodness. After a while my mom and dad stopped buying soda of any kind and I eventually decided to try and kick the habit. It was very difficult at first, but like anything else it became easier in time. Now that I don't drink anything with high fructose corn syrup or artificial sweeteners, I pretty much live off of seltzer and water. This can get a little bit boring so I am always on the lookout for healthy beverages.

And now I bring to you Kagome...

A friend at school recently introduced me to this juice. I tried Yellow Mango Orchard and it was Mangolicious. The juice is filled with amazing veggies, including mangos, apples, carrots, beets
and bananas. They carry this juice at wholesale clubs, supermarkets and other natural health food stores. Just head on over to the website and pop in your zip code to see where you can stock up on this healthy goodness in a bottle. Or if you can't manage to get your lazy butt out of the house you can order some online! If you are really feeling adventurous the website also features some great recipe ideas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks yummy!!! I can't wait to find them and try it!! Thanks for the tip, I live off of seltzer and water too!!

Pam said...

wow! I will have to try that out...I have cut myself back to only one soda a day and I am working on getting rid of that one too...but I get bored and tired of drinking water all the time. I know that it is good for me, but I crave some flavor. I like warm tea, but you can't always have something like that either. So I am really excited to be hearing about this. I will have to look for it! Thanks a million!

Andrea said...

Oh that sounds SOOO yummy. I'm thirsty just reading about it!